Monday, January 16, 2012

I don't like it... (ELF Eyeliner)

Here is another I don't like it post!
This one is on the product: Elf Liquid Eyeliner.

I had been using this product as my liquid liner for probably a year. Once it's dry it stays for about 3-5 hours but starts to fade. That part isn't the problem- it's the application. No wonder I've always hated lining my upper lash line, this product makes it really difficult. You know how people pull their eyelid when they apply eyeliner? I wasn't doing that and working with this EXTREMELY watery formula. It was hard for even really steady handed people. It runs, drips and if you mess up- forget eyeliner for the day!

If you want to try it it's only a dollar but really difficult to apply. 





*Note: The product I am talking about could have changed since I bought mine. When I bought mine it looked like one above and now it's in different packaging.*

xoxo summerbrunette17

No comments:

Post a Comment