Saturday, January 7, 2012

I don't like it....

Hey Girls!

I've been kind of MIA recently but I thought I'd make a blog post today, an I don't like it. 
In these posts I'm going to review a product that I don't like that's something you may be considering, usually from a high end brand (don't waste your money!).



This post: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation.

This foundation is described as a matte, light/medium coverage gel based foundation. I would say the coverage is light and the finish is matte. If you have oily skin and are looking for a natural coverage this might work better for you. MAC makeovers and color matching is free so don't be afraid to try it out and ask for help!

It had the coverage and finish I wanted but I didn't end up liking it. It was really drying to my skin, maybe I just didn't like the gel based formula. It made my skin look like it was dry and peeling. It was also cakey and flakey eeeek!

Most people don't like MAC foundations but I wanted to try it out.
MAC does have a great return policy and I will be returning it. 


I did pick up the interior life palette ( I think it's limited edition so go get your hands on it!) and I love it! 

xoxo summerbrunette17



No comments:

Post a Comment