Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: YES To Tomatoes Acne Treatment

Hey Everyone!


Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, just been super busy! I promise I'm getting to the end of my workload though and then I'll be bloggin and vloggin way too much, haha! Anyways, I wanted to do a review for you guys on the YES To Tomatoes Acne Treatment (roller ball.) 


Let me just start by saying that any company that is cruelty free, has natural ingredients and is reasonably priced is something I definitely want to try! YES To... meets- and exceeds that list. I had never tried this company before but had heard about their cucumber facial wipes, but never the tomatoes (acne) products. I saw the rollerball at ULTA for $10, and I was currently unhappy with my acne medicine, so I gave it a try. I am so glad I gave it a chance!






To use the product you simply unscrew the cap, roll over any blemishes and overnight-presto! They are either gone or have significantly improved. This product has done wonders for my blemishes and I no longer have to worry when I see a pimple pop up! What's funny is, it really does smell like tomatoes (or maybe I'm just imaging it...)


So if your looking for a new acne medication, try out YES To Tomatoes Roller Ball Acne Treatment! 


Picture here:


xoxo summerbrunette17 



No comments:

Post a Comment