Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update: Stress, Moving and New Videos

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to make a quick blog post on what I'm up to. Without venting too much, I've been dealing with the whole moving process and some personal things recently. We knew we were selling our house and moving, but after we sold the house we didn't know where we were going to end up permanently. Does that make sense? Right now we are renting and just trying to figure out our next move. Financially we can't just buy a house right away, so we could be here for the summer or up to a year. That means I would be going to a different high school this year and then a different high school again the next year. So it's a little stressful not knowing wether I should get comfortable and start unpacking boxes or if I should be ready to pick up and move again.

If we do stay here, I will be working and making plenty of videos this summer! I also haven't been able to make a video yet because we didn't have our internet set up until today. If we do move again I will continue with my channel but might not be able to start really making videos again for a little while.

Whichever way it goes, I hope that everything is happening for a reason and we will end up where we are supposed to be. Know that I am thinking about youtube and my subscribers all the time and I can't wait to be back in the swing of things!

Talk to you guys soon!

xoxo summerbrunette17

No comments:

Post a Comment