Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stay Hydrated!

Hey Everyone!


    Have you ever wondered why we get chapped lips? It's your body's way of telling you that your dehydrated! So drink up! The recommended amount is 8 glasses a day (about 4 water bottles) but that has proven to be untrue. Here is a calculator to see about how much you should be gulping down daily.




   As winter approaches you should try to drink more though. Cold temperatures + Wind + Dry air = Dehydration. When it's chilly outside it can be hard to reach for a icy glass of water, so try drinking some herbal tea too. If water is too bland for you try adding a little fruit extracts like; lemon juice, a squeeze of orange or even mint! I like to freeze real pieces of fruit and mint in an ice cube tray to perk up my water!




   My challenge for myself is to drink 1+ glass than recommended for winter and a mug of green tea. I love green tea and it has SO many beauty benefits. So join me in this challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment