Monday, November 28, 2011

What's your all time favorite...?

Hey girls,

I have a quick little post for you today, some fun questions about your favorite things. I love getting feedback from you guys about things. One of the cool things about making beauty videos, is that it's a place where information, tips and tricks can all be traded and learned. I don't just teach and recommend things to you guys, you give me advice too! I'm not afraid to ask you guys what you recommend.

So, with that said: What's your favorite lip gloss of all time?




A good Lip gloss is really hard to find. It can be too thin and runny or too thick and goopy- blech. 
So what's your go to lip item for every day? I'm really looking for one that's pigmented enough for no lipstick underneath without being too thick. So what are your suggestions? 

My current favorite lip product is actually my home made jelly balm!

Have a great week girls! 

xoxo summerbrunette17

No comments:

Post a Comment