Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thank you! + Update (sick)

Picture: here

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't put up a video or a blog post in a while. I have been sick for a few days and am hoping to be better to put up a video soon. Although my blog posts should be constant now.
I've just been reading Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad and watching movies. 


If you are really interested in knowing I have a bad cold and the stomach flu. Nothing serious just been feeling a little under the weather. So, I should be back in the swing of things tomorrow. Just having a day to rest. 

I also just wanted to say thank you guys so much for subscribing and following and everything. It really does mean the world to me. I appreciate it so much and no matter how bad my day is I can always watch someone else's video and it will cheer me right up! Every time I see 'new subscriber', my heart does a little flutter and I'm just so happy. So thank you guys, you really are amazing. (:

Quick Question: What cheers you up when your sick?

xoxo summerbrunette17

No comments:

Post a Comment